Online Purchase Policy
Terms and Conditions of Malin+Goetz Hong Kong Online Purchase
Please note that the Terms and Conditions under this Online Purchase Policy apply solely to purchases within https://www.malinandgoetz.com.hk (the “Site”) and have no legal effect in sales transactions via other channels including our physical stores within and outside Hong Kong, except as expressly stated otherwise herein.
AVAILABILITY OF CONTENT
Malin+Goetz Hong Kong reserves the right to amend or withdraw any content on the Site at any time without any notice. Malin+Goetz Hong Kong shall not be liable for any breakdown or temporary unavailability of the Site at any time and for any period for whatsoever reason(s).
TERMS OF SALE
By placing orders on the Site, you are (i) offering to purchase a product, (ii) representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or any promise concerning your offer. Any time after receiving your order we retain the sole and absolute right to accept, refuse, or modify any order request made by you. If your order is acceptable by us, a contract shall be deemed concluded when we send you an email to confirm that the goods under your order have been shipped from our shipping center.
We accept payments made by:
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
If payment is not accepted online, please contact your bank for approval of your transaction or select an alternate form of payment.
We only accept one form of payment per order.
Malin+Goetz Hong Kong will endeavour to ensure that content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. Despite our efforts, however, any content and/or product information on the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date. We therefore do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information of this Site. If you later feel that a purchased product does not match under the description in this Site, you may however consider returning the product subject to the Return Policy provided below.
Prices are shown on the Site in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$) only.
All goods currently featured on malinandgoetz.com.hk are tax-free. Your on-screen total reflects the total you will be charged.
The prices of the products will be as stipulated on the Site except in the case of obvious error. Although we make every effort to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, errors may occur and we reserve our right to rectify them. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you, the order will be deemed cancelled.
For the avoidance of doubt, Malin+Goetz Hong Kong reserves the right to adjust its prices on the Site from time to time without any prior notice to you.
- Standard Delivery orders are processed within 3 business days.
- Orders are shipped to areas within Hong Kong and Macau only.
- We will try our most commercially reasonable effort to meet the estimated processing time as above but we cannot guarantee that such estimate can be met and we shall not be liable for any delay.
CANCEL YOUR ORDER
Once we start processing your order, we regret that no change or cancellation can be made. If you would like to cancel an online order after placing it, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com. We may or may not cancel your order and our decision shall be final and conclusive.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Unavailability of item(s)
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Cannot ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- Upon customer request
If your order is cancelled, we will notify you of the cancellation by means of email notification and arrange a refund accordingly. If you have any queries about a cancelled order, please contact us at +852 2326 3678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise mentioned (e.g. specifically listed promotions on the website), the following delivery policy is applicable to orders made on the Site.
- Complimentary shipping for each purchase of HK$500 or above
- A delivery fee of HK$30 for any order below HK$500
- Standard Delivery Service is offered to delivery addresses of Hong Kong and Macau only.
Standard Delivery Service (Hong Kong & Macau)
Areas in service
- Standard Delivery Service is available within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands and Macau. This service is NOT available in specified areas, including but not limited to: Big Wave Bay, Lo Wu, Tai O Island, Siu Ho Wan and Po Toi Islands.
- No Delivery Service will be made outside of Hong Kong and/or Macau.
- We do NOT accept P.O Box as delivery address.
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order. An order can be delivered to one address only. If you wish to have the items of one order to be sent to multiple addresses, you will need to place a separate order for each address.
Shipping days and schedules
Your parcel will be ready for shipping in 3 business days upon confirmation of payment. This is for reference only as the actual situation might vary depending on stock availability.
Under normal circumstances, you will be able to receive your order in 2-3 business days after the parcel is ready. Please allow extra time for delivery to remote areas. It could take 3-4 business days for the parcel to arrive at the shipping address.
Malin+Goetz Hong Kong reserves the right to amend or change the above Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule at any time as it deems appropriate without a prior notice to you.
Shipment tracking/ change of shipping address
If you would like to track your parcel, please contact SF Express.
If you need to make changes to the delivery address after the order is shipped out, please directly contact the Customer Service of SF Express for such arrangement. All expenses arising from the change shall be borne by the customer.
In case the parcel cannot be successfully delivered due to customer’s personal reasons, please contact SF Express directly to make further arrangements. After multiple failed delivery attempts, your order might risk being cancelled and not refunded.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
Malin+Goetz Hong Kong shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Malin+Goetz Hong Kong’s obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside Malin+Goetz Hong Kong’s reasonable control.
Such an event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether war declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster
- Delay caused by any third party in the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport
- Delay or any disruption of services due to the use of public or private telecommunication networks
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Malin+Goetz Hong Kong’s performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the abovementioned event continues, and Malin+Goetz Hong Kong will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period.
THE RETURN POLICY
We will offer an exchange or store credit on unopened and unused items providing that goods are returned to us within 7 calendar days of receipt with proof of purchase.
The following items are final sale and cannot be returned – accessories including but not limited to: razors, bath brushes, hair brushes, and combs. Orders and/or products that include a special offer, gift with purchase, coupon, promotion, discount, or special shipping offer are final sale.
All items sold are non-refundable.